Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Bad Habit.

(The Berenstain Bears boys and my mom walking in Ybor City, FL. I am constantly told how much my brother and Luke look alike. Lucky Luke.)

Growing up my brother, Travis, loved "The Berenstain Bears". He read the books, watched the cartoons and talked about the bear family like he knew them. I found it funny when Luke took to them too. "The Berenstain Bears and The Bad Habit" is our newest. My list of bad habits is long..........I thought I would note a few hoping it would make me accountable to maybe change a few or at least acknowledge them.

1. Late night snacking- usually something sweet. Thanks mom and dad, I know I got this one from you two!
2. Picking my nails- uggh, gross. I go through phases with this one. More stress = less nail.
3. Controlling. My poor husband, I like to have my short nailed hands in everything.
4. Reluctant to try things I could possibly fail at. This is a huge shortcoming.......I have missed out on what could be so many amazing opportunities and life adventures all because of my own insecurity. Umph.
5. Not pondering the past enough to learn from it. I have noticed in blogging that if I go a week or two without a post I just let it go as I prefer to look at what is ahead and not stop to think about what those weeks have taught me or the experiences. I am going to let that one sink in.


(Travis and I at the David Gray concert in Tampa. Travis and David Gray are both amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment