Thursday, December 29, 2011

All together.


What a joy it was to spend Christmas together with my family. To share our love of the outdoors, relax and laugh on the couch, just be together. Isn't that what the holidays are all about?
At Sledding Hill- a few wipe outs, a couple sky high jumps and my mom almost peeing her pants from laughter!

Hiking Coyote Song with my sister, brother, mom, dad and Callie (not in the pic).

So much patience Christmas morning.


Baby's First Christmas!

Eli so thrilled with his monster truck stash!

Mom and Callie.

Sweet boys.

We spent a day skiing and snowboarding at Sol Vista. Here is my sister, brother, mom and dad.

Boarding with my sis and bro. Matt and the kiddos went too. Great day!

Minute to Win It had to make its appearance~ go Jamie!

Sweet baby James warmed up to Callie.....on the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment