Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And today my heart broke.

The past few weeks this heart of mine has been full of sadness. Welling up with tears that my eyes can no longer cry. Sometimes it just seems unbearable. The feeling of being helpess, not knowing what to do or to say. Loved ones broken down, mother's with heartaches and knowledge that will change their world forever, and friend's struggles.

I have come to know the Matthew's family from a friend in Florida. I have followed their blog and while I have never been able to wrap my arm's around them and pour love into their hearts their story has changed me. Changed my heart. http://thematthewsstory.com/ Today, my heart broke. It just could not handle the sadness.

Oh how I squeeze Luke a little tighter each time I see him and kiss Eli one more time before I lay him down. Grateful, thankful. Each and every prayer said in hopes of bringing peace to hurting hearts and for God's perfect love to surround his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment