Saturday, November 6, 2010

Excited Mommy-To-Be!

Matt and I are so excited to be expecting Baby Klasnick #3. Due date- May 9, 2011. After Matt sat on the floor and took a few deep breathes, he was able to tell me that he was thrilled, shocked, not ready and so ready all at once. We feel so lucky to nurture this growing life and add to the love of our family.


Both Luke and Eli were born in Florida so this is the first pregnancy I have had in Colorado. The usual all day nausea and tiredness have passed but the out of breathe and unquenchable thirst are all new to me. I blame it on the altitude- 5280 feet ya know. To my surprise, there is only one free standing birth facility in Colorado but lucky for me it is only 20 minutes from our house. After my first appointment, I feel confident in the midwives and in my ability to have natural, comfortable birth there. My only surprise came in their advice for me to get a first tri-meseter ultrasound. Their main reason being that we needed to pinpoint the due date since Eli's birth went so quickly. I get that and got one. One sweet little heartbeat and a healthy little one~

1 comment:

  1. So happy for the "five" of you Jess....oh my! I think having a May baby is awesome! Right when you are so done being pregnant, the baby will come just in time for the beautiful summer weather (and hopefully) before Mothers Day for you :). Lets try to get together soon....I need to see that cute baby bump of yours!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete