Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pure joy.

So, after spending most of July in Colorado and then having some major technical difficulties with my computer (and I am not a technical person)....I am back....finally! Oh, I am so elated.

Luke is at such an incredible age. When he was 6 months old, I said this is my favorite age. Once he turned a year, I swore that was my favorite age. It really just keeps getting better and better. Now that he is almost 2.5 years old we are having the time of our life. Every day it is something knew where Matt and I just look at each other and laugh 'til it hurts.

Anyway, this weekend Matt was getting Luke up in the morning and I could hear them shuffling through the bookshelf. It is completely overstuffed; the child loves to read. Luke was thumbing through the titles, pulled out his Children's Bible and exclaimed, "I found God."

Pure joy.

That same day I kissed this little guy a thousand times over.......


Doubled my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment