Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Consummate Rule Follower.

Here I am (behind the camera) coaxing my almost 2.5 year old to jump out of his crib......


I, for some reason, felt if he started jumping out it would justify me moving him into a toddler bed..... but the kid just loves his crib and apparently he did listen all of those time that I told him he needed to stay in there.


This was the big attempt to jump and at that point I realized that my little guy is just like his mom, a Rule Follower.


Here he is several days later, in the toddler bed. No surprise here but he has yet to climb out without us being in the room. We did see on the baby cam him dangling his legs over the side but that was the extent of it. Note- the temptation of a toy bucket right next to the bed. What self restraint!

No comments:

Post a Comment