Monday, November 16, 2009

Girlfriends.


Getting to spend time with my girlfriends invigorates me. They can challenge me and make me laugh all in the same breath. I hosted a girl's night at my house this past weekend, a pizza making party. I made the sauce, they brought their own toppings and recipes...it was a cook-off of sorts with an official taste test, surprise and prize at the end of the night. Thanks girls for braving the weather to come out!

The competition begins.......

The surprise is revealed and the reaction is priceless, thank you Becky for providing the "larger than life" photo of Dana. So nicely donated to us by the bank that used it for promoting their "Get Financed for a RV" campaign. What??


At the end of the night, we each shared a goal. Mine~ I am running in a half marathon in Florida at the end of February with both my sister and mom. Thank you Jess for the inspiration (and congratulation on your pizza win), and for my sister and my mom for agreeing to come along for the ride. 15 weeks and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment