Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lucky Luke and Lickety Split.

As "luck" would have it, I left my camera on the back of Matt's car the day before Halloween. He pulled out of the driveway and it has never been seen again. The bad news is we had to use a disposable camera to take pictures of the kiddos on Halloween. The good news is I got a fantastic new camera that I am oodling over, still figuring it out but great pictures will soon come.

Halloween in Colorado is always cold and that day I finally convinced Luke to wear socks. Crocs just do not cut it in 35 degree weather. Gloves and a hat are next on the list.

He and Eli had a great time with each other and Luke loved his first trick or treat outing. It is unfortunate that the fun of dressing up has to be ruined by all the talk of ghosts, skeletons and goblins. Pointless to me.

Here are a few shots of my Triple Crown winners- Lucky Luke and his horse, Lickety Split.



No comments:

Post a Comment