Saturday, April 30, 2011

Final countdown.

So, 10 days and counting until my due date! Everything is in line, finally. The house is in order, baby stuff is washed and out, doula is ready to go, Mrs. Mary is on call to watch the boys, Matt is in town and I am feeling great!

I am not sure what has been so different about this pregnancy but wow, it has been different. Is it the altitude of living in Colorado, me being just a bit older, having two other children to care for........I am not sure but it has been more challenging. I have been more tired and feel everything! With Luke and Eli I never really got contractions prior to going into labor and now I am feeling them all the time. I have also not had the energy I am used to, for a girl that likes to get things done this is not a good thing. One minor break down to Matt though and he put it all into perspective- you are doing just fine! I am. With about a week left (and I predict this fellow will make his entrance on May 6th) I am preparing to have the most amazing and wonderful birth experience yet! Oh and we still have no idea on a name- James and Jacob are still holding the top spots but no decision has been made.

I just can't wait to meet you Little Guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment