Friday, February 5, 2010

Good enough to eat.

I have seen this idea a couple of times but was not sure how Luke would react- he is very particular about getting his hands dirty. However, when I mentioned that we were making play dough that he could eat, his eyes got big and wide. Simple recipe- 2 cups peanut butter and 1/2 cup honey. Play and eat to your heart's content. Eli is not quite old enough to enjoy peanut butter or honey just yet, but was all smiles never the less.

Getting started.

Well, that was quick.

Back to business.

Oh geesh, too cute. I can't believe he is almost a year old.

Overall, two thumb's up. (We are still working on that one.)

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are darling. My girls won't touch the "edible peanut butter." They think it is gross :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're boys are so darling! SO happy I was able to meet them... cute idea too!

    ReplyDelete