Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our LITTLE guy turns the BIG 1!



Was it really a year ago that Eli came into our life? It seems like just yesterday yet I can't remember what life was like without his sweet nuzzle into my neck, without his precious smile lighting up my morning, without his crazy hair sweeping over his eyes (we are at 8 haircuts and counting), without his mouth being full of food every waking hour of the day, and without his "grandma bootie" wondering around naked before his bath. Oh, I love you so much.

We woke up this morning and Luke could not wait to bake a cake. He declared himself the official taste tester- Chocolate Buttermilk cake with Cookie and Cream frosting.....yum.


We went swimming at the pool, played pin the tail on the donkey, and ate lots of dessert!


Happy Birthday my sweet Eli!

No comments:

Post a Comment