Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Change it up.

Who knew there were actually companies out there that will print out your blog and bind it like a book? Great concept! This is just what Matt and I are going to do each year. With that decision, I am hoping to come up with a "title" for each book, hence the face lift on the blog for 2010. "Our Lil' Garden" so fitting for my resolution of getting my green thumb to work but most importantly cherishing each moment I have with the three most precious boys in my life. I feel that they are my little garden and if I pour enough nourishment and love on them the harvest will be bountiful.

Oh and to our book we will be adding a dad's perspective. Each year Matt authors a family newsletter highlighting his memories of the previous twelve months. He has mentioned translating it into Hebrew, putting his hours of study into a legacy we can leave for the children. Not sure if that will happen for this year's edition but I am keeping my finger's crossed as I have yet to see it......ohhh the excitement.

This is a new tradition for our family, a path of memories helping us to remember how we get from point A to point B and all the fun, sad, frustrating and challenging stops in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment